The Complete Pearl Harbor Tour features all of the museums and memorials of Pearl Harbor. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, located above the wreckage of the sunken battleship. Remember and honor the heroes who lost their lives and view the Remembrance Wall, with the names of the heroes of December 7, 1941.
Remember and honor the heroes who lost their lives and view the Remembrance Wall, with the names of the heroes of December 7, 1941. Take a guided tour with a docent on the top deck of the USS Missouri, and have time to discover this impressive battleship on your own. Navigate the tight corridors of the USS Bowfin Submarine known as “The Pearl Harbor Avenger” and learn about aviation history of the United States at the Pacific Aviation Museum, plus enjoy a driving tour of historic Downtown Honolulu, featuring the Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on US soil), the King Kamehameha Statue (featured on Hawaii Five-O) Hawaii State Capitol Building and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery with sweeping views overlooking Waikiki , Diamond Head and the city of Honolulu.
- Expert World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Film Footage of Attacks
- Admission to Museums Included
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Battleship Missouri Deck Tour
- Historic Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Hawaii Government Buildings
Discover the USS Arizona Memorial
Location:Pearl Harbor |Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial:
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet
- Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You'll Do At The Arizona Memorial
Upon arrival at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors.There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial. Subject to close for stormy weather. Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Explore the USS Missouri Battleship
Location: Ford | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial: 2 hours
What You'll Do At The Battleship Missouri
- Admire the massive guns of the “Mighty Mo”
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Learn of the Kamikaze dent
- Enjoy the many exhibits
- Witness the U.S.S. Oklahoma Memorial
Board the shuttle to Ford Island, and explore the world’s most famous battleship--the “Mighty Mo.” Walk the deck of this famous battleship and stand beneath the main turrets--huge cannons capable of firing a shell over 20 miles. Then “go below” and explore where crews lived and worked.
2-story flight of stairs onto the deck. There are also two elevators on the entry. Ladders are steep & handholds can be difficult. Should be able to walk 4 city blocks.
Explore the USS Bowfin Submarine
Location: Pearl Harbor | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial: 1 hour
What You'll Do At The Bowfin Submarine
- Board the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” Submarine
- Tour the WWII Submarine Museum
Navigate the tight corridors of the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine, “Pearl Harbor Avenger” - the most decorated submarine in U.S. history and tour the WWII Submarine Museum.
Conditions:There are very tight quarters below deck. Not recommended for people with claustrophobia or people not able to stand for long periods of time.