Your full-day tour begins with a stop at Pearl Harbor, highlighted by the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Learn the history of Pearl Harbor from your expert tour guide and take in the peaceful harbor at the Remembrance Wall where you will see the names of the heroes who gave their lives during the tragic attack of December 7, 1941.
Then, explore the island with your guide, taking in the beauty of Oahu throughout your tour. Travel from the perfect beaches of Oahu’s North Shore to the lush rain forests of the Koolau Mountains. The diverse scenery is just part of what makes Oahu so special, and you will see it all!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore
- Honolulu City Tour
Discover the USS Arizona Memorial
Location:Pearl Harbor |Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial:
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet
- Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You'll Do At The Arizona Memorial
Upon arrival at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Conditions: The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors.There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial. Subject to close for stormy weather. Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Visit Dole Plantation
Location: North Shore| Difficulty Level: Easy | Time: 30 mins
- See Dole’s world-famous pineapple fields
- Browse through the gift shop
- Enjoy some delicious Dole Whip ice cream
What You'll Do At The Dole Plantation
For the freshest pineapple on Oahu, the Dole Pineapple Plantation is the place to be! Sample refreshing, unique pineapple treats, shop for exclusive gifts and walk the pineapple garden to see exotic varieties of pineapple. Anything and everything pineapple you could ask for, Dole’s got it!
Due to time constraints, this tour was not designed to include the maze or train ride.
Explore the North Shore
Location: North Shore| Difficulty Level: Easy
What You'll Do At The North Shore
Visit Hawaii’s famous North Shore, surf capitol of the world! Discover world-famous “big wave” surfing beaches and Haleiwa Town. Experience the beauty of the scenic points of Laie Point and Chinaman’s Hat.
- The North Shore is famous for world championship surf competitions.
- Visiting Haleiwa Town is time permitting and not guaranteed.
- Road delays are common among the winter months due to high surf and surf competitions.
Experience the Honolulu City Tour
Location: Downtown Honolulu | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time Spent at Location: 45min approx.
What You’ll Do At
- 5 minute walk through Honolulu
- Punchbowl - National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Royal Iolani Palace
- Civic Center & State Capitol
- Kamehameha Statue
Enjoy a tour of historic Honolulu, featuring buildings from the last Hawaiian Monarchy. Connect with Hawaii’s rich royal past. Stop and observe the city's most historical sites including the ‘Iolani Royal Palace (the only place in the U.S. where a non-U.S. flag is allowed to fly by itself).
The Aliiolani Hale, where the original “Hawaii 5-0” was filmed in the 1970’s. The Missionary Houses Museum, which have been restored to give you a glimpse of the architecture from the mid-1800’s. And the world famous statue of King Kamehameha the Great among many other historical sites and buildings.
Should be able to walk 2 city blocks