The Complete Pearl Harbor Tour features all of the museums and memorials of Pearl Harbor. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, located above the wreckage of the sunken battleship. Remember and honor the heroes who lost their lives and view the Remembrance Wall, with the names of the heroes of December 7, 1941.
Remember and honor the heroes who lost their lives and view the Remembrance Wall, with the names of the heroes of December 7, 1941. Take a guided tour with a docent on the top deck of the USS Missouri, and have time to discover this impressive battleship on your own. Navigate the tight corridors of the USS Bowfin Submarine known as “The Pearl Harbor Avenger” and learn about aviation history of the United States at the Pacific Aviation Museum, plus enjoy a driving tour of historic Downtown Honolulu, featuring the Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on US soil), the King Kamehameha Statue (featured on Hawaii Five-O) Hawaii State Capitol Building and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery with sweeping views overlooking Waikiki , Diamond Head and the city of Honolulu.
- Expert World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Film Footage of Attacks
- Admission to Museums Included
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Battleship Missouri Deck Tour
- Historic Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Hawaii Government Buildings
Discover the USS Arizona Memorial
Location:Pearl Harbor |Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Memorial:
- Ride aboard a Naval vessel to the Arizona Memorial on Battleship Row!
- See the “black tears of the Arizona” (Iridescent oil, still trickling to the top of the harbor surface from the U.S.S. Arizona after 70 years!)
- See actual artifacts from the attack--from both the Japanese and United States!
- Visit the gift shop for books, souvenirs and WWII memorabilia.
- Walk the grounds of the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with informative displays
- View battleship row, the U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the U.S.S. Pacific Fleet
- Discover many Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers
What You'll Do At The Arizona Memorial
Upon arrival at the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts and documents that further set the stage of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Conditions: The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors.There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial. Subject to close for stormy weather. Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
Visit Dole Plantation
Location: North Shore| Difficulty Level: Easy | Time: 30 mins
- See Dole’s world-famous pineapple fields
- Browse through the gift shop
- Enjoy some delicious Dole Whip ice cream
What You'll Do At The Dole Plantation
For the freshest pineapple on Oahu, the Dole Pineapple Plantation is the place to be! Sample refreshing, unique pineapple treats, shop for exclusive gifts and walk the pineapple garden to see exotic varieties of pineapple. Anything and everything pineapple you could ask for, Dole’s got it!
Due to time constraints, this tour was not designed to include the maze or train ride.
Explore the Polynesian Cultural Center
Location: North Shore | Difficulty Level: Easy | Time at Polynesian Center: 4 hours approx.
- Narrated Canoe Ride through Villages of the Pacific
- Guided Tour of the Cultural Center & Cultural Activities
- Rainbows of Paradise Canoe Pageant
- All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Lunch Buffet
What You'll Do At the Polynesian Cultural Center
Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch buffet included with your tour, then celebrate the colorful, unique and diverse cultures of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and New Zealand at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Enter a world of Pacific traditions, featuring interactive exhibits at the islands of ancient Polynesia.
The park is subject to hot climate and therefore you are advised to drink lots of water to stay hydrated.